Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Kershners are coming Home from Africa with Meti!


We heard wonderful news from Greg and Leigh Kershner... they are returning from Addis Ababa one week earlier than expected! The American Embassy must have expedited their papers; and they land at Dulles on Saturday! Matt and I have the honor of meeting Meti during their layover! She's already eighteen months old and is adorable in all her pictures!

Yesterday, Julie from my soccer team came over with her little daughter Laney. I will try and upload some shots from her visit! It was a treat; we had a stroll to Turtle Park as well!


Today is our 4th anniversary. Matt had flowers ( for me) and a teddy bear (presumeably for Kathleen) delivered to us from his job in the Carolina's! How sweet!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, four years already! Congratulations! Yours still is one of the top two weddings I have ever attended (and mine wasn't one of them...lol)

    ReplyDelete