Thursday, October 4, 2007





We have had so much fun. Today Zara went to the Palm corporate office and Bruce jr feed her a whole bottle. She felt really loved by everyone ; it was so nice. I went out to lunch with my friend Beth and then decided to go for it and walk all the way home. Took almost 2 hours and the weather was boiling almost 86 degrees; but we both LOVED it! great hike up Conn. Ave!
She had her shots at her two month visit and did very well; although now has the sniffles.
she gained weight and is almost 9lbs!!! ( well 8 1/2- close enough for us)
Laney came to visit and her mom plays with me on my soccer team. I think Zara is definitely going to get a red card for that move!
And there's Kiki (our sweet little neighbor) is in the red tank top holding her "little sister."
Here is my MOM giving one of her walking tours to a group of 25 DC tourists! You can see her showing off her album where she keeps portraits of the famous people she is talking about so that they put a face with the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment