Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Zara visiting friends!!!


Tonight we went to see my friend Jill; who used to be my roommate BM (before Matt). Jill and her husband live so nearby and they have a lovely home and its so nicely designed too! Greg and Jill gave Zara some books and one of them specially for Matt! in fact amtt says it is his favourite called "Daddy's Girl" by the Prairie home companion host: Garrison Keillor! its a great book and the illustrations are so cute.

We also learned today that Megan (my roommate from Atlanta from the Olympic Games) has bought her tickets to come see us in May for Mother's day weekend! She arrives just when Zara and I return from our trip to Arizona!!!


i believe my final day at the Palm is april 15th; if not earlier.. then we go on TOUR! yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment