Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flying home

We had a long drive back to London about 7 hours.. and then time went even faster. Justin and Sharla had generously let Zara and me stay in their home yet again! Thank you both so much. Aisha came from Holland for a quickie lunch date- that was a feat! Then Caugie stopped by for about 20 minutes from his home around the corner! What chance! Caugie is my high school roomie- Cooey's brother! Here he is with Zara! She was a big fan as you can see below!

Anthony and Becs brought me Dinner the night before we left...tasty sushi.. and it was so nice of them to keep us company, and help watch Zara while i packed up! Becs even came the next day to drive me to the airport! It was all due to her expert driving and getting me to Heathrow early that USAIR changed my seat assignment to a bulk head seat... early bird gets the worm- even on a full flight! Below is what the bassinet looks like- it's latched into the bulk head and you can see she is laying suspended right in front of my seat. She slept for about 3 hours in it! It was a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment