Thursday, December 4, 2008

Missy is off to Ethiopia in "2 days and a wake up"!


that is military talk... or so Matt tells me!

How surreal it is that MISSY is Baby S's mother LEGALLY in Ethiopia! What a great moment it was when she told me the outcome of her court date!

Now she is counting the seconds until she will see her daughter face to face-the first time for both of them. I will be thinking of her and her parents who are going with her and can't wait for the 4 ( count them FOUR) of them to return. It's sooo thrilling it gives me chills.

Here is the funniest video- its about 4 mins- but the ladies may enjoy it most!


couldnt resist posting it... sorry


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for the shout out. Only mom and I are going--Peyton needs some help back here so Jack is staying. Can't wait to introduce you to the newest member of the familyl!

    ReplyDelete