Friday, August 3, 2007

A few snaps from the last 2 days with KAZIE, our miracle!





i know, i know! we are crazy proud parents, sorry for gushing in advance! ;-) She is so cute and I we are trying to fatten her up for our flight out Sunday morning! Today i went to visit Chrissy alone. We had a nice time together and it was uplifting for me to see her getting excited about her future.
She admitted to me she knows she will have her moments; but it was to be expected. And she said that she would be fine and that all will be well. I said to Matt later that I don't think I truly realised how much stress i had been carrying around with me worrying about her emotional health. Chrissie has been amazing and generous with her feelings. She has let us know in no uncertain terms that she is "going to do great": and not to worry.
We feel so perfectly lucky and we are! love j

1 comment:

  1. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. You all look very relaxed in your happy routine...oops, she is ready to eat again, Mom! A NOTE TO MATT, JOCIE, KAZIE, CHRISSIE AND FAMILY: It has been awesome to be able to be part of your heartwarming (to say the least) experience. Thank you for being so vulnerable and thoughtful to your friends and family. Thank you so much for asking Mary Rose to be part of all of this. " LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Love, Grandma Rock

    ReplyDelete