Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to the Future in the twilight zone!

Above my class room in Ghana- you can see me near the window on the upper picture- we were taking my mom's history test!!! serious business!
This was my 7th grade class in Ghana- i'm in the bottom row, near my friend Almut! ( who i recently saw in Spain!) Mr Teacher was Mrs. Abedi and you cna see her showing me and Alessia(an italian girl) some crafts!

Here's my mom- the meanie history teacher!!! My form 1 class is the top pic- i'm looking sideways- as usual never paying any attention! LOL



Hey!!! can anyone find Aisha!?
5th grade in Tunisia!!!!!!
Amazing to think we just were in jamaica after all these years!
1978!
Not to mention, i am in touch with Lars and Helena who are in the class photo too!


Here's the mind blowing Snapshot of a lifetime!!!!
I was flipping through my mom's album's and i see this shot:
me with Zara--
only i suddenly say to myself- "hey-- why am i only 10 years old?
and how is Zara in that shot with me???"
Well.. of course its not her.. but how weird...i knew her somehow
in the distant past.....
(this little girl was the daughter of an English friend of my mother's who had married a Tunisian. My mom taught with her mom at school!)




3 comments:

  1. OK that's just too much! LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OF YOU AND ZARA!!!!!

    Thanks for your thoughtful and supportive words on my blog. I don't mean to be a downer--going to be positive from this moment on.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joc - the pic of you with your head down studying has to be a first (and last)! I cannot believe that pic of you when you were 10 with the little girl that looks just like Zara - mind blowing. xx

    ReplyDelete