Monday, October 27, 2008

Beth's new blog!





HOW amazing is the classic blue sweater in the middle picture...? Eileen, Matt's sister knitted it for Zara and she still can fit into it! We love it! thank you Eileen.
Soon we will all see each other at Greg & Renee wedding in NJ! Yipee!


this is Beth's new blog page. Beth, Matt's other sister, is brilliant and has finally begun her own blog; which, every time I read it, marvel at her creative writing-- and to top it off--am amazed she even has time to write anything at all!
She has seven beautiful and unique children- the youngest is Caleb- very close to Zara's age.

1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn,
    Thanks so much for the kind review. I've been inspired by you and Eileen.I visit your blog daily and love that even though we live in different places I am still very much aware of what's going on with The DC Rocks. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Much to my surprise I'm finding it very therapeutic as well. LOL. See you in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete