Friday, March 20, 2009

An afternoon together



Today was really nice:  Chrissy, Te and Te's grandma on his father's side (mom mom) came for lunch and dinner in DC!  Te seemed really good, although had the cartoon network on the whole time so was pretty focused on the TV. 
 I made a lunch and we all just looked at albums- you know, because i have so FEW!
 
 Chrissy also came with me to Zara's sick visit at our doctor's office.  It turned out to be a great experience, all the nurses and Office Managers,were although, initially taken aback, very welcoming to Chrissy.   They told us that Zara looked like both of us, it was really cute of them, Chrissy told them unsolicited that I was the "real" mom.  
The good news is also that Zara had no infections, ear or strep; HOWEVER the bad news is 
SHE IS STILL  NOT 20 LBS!  
So i guess i jumped the gun in my haste and short-lived joy to report thinking she was 21 lbs!  

 Mom-Mom was a pleasure to have over, super cheerful and very nice.  She even told me that although Zara has Chrissy lips, she had my smile.  "I told her that's because you haven't seen Matt's smile"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment