Thursday, July 12, 2007

6 days after our Cairo Reunion!

Never had a blog before; so this should be cool and hopefully not a FIASCO!!! ;-)
It was purely perfect being able too see everyone again; how great that so many of us made it such a priority to be there.
I doubt, when i left Cairo in 1984, if I ever would have guessed that I would ever have been so fortunate to be able see everyone again. What a feat and kudos to Dina for creating such a remarkable weekend for all of us.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself, thank you all! I will try and upload pictures and hope that if anyone decides to visit DC to make sure they call me! jocelyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jocie

    Clever you.How exciting to have started a blog.I love the pics - MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joc,

    Great idea, Priscilla just showed me the DVD of the reunion. Looks like it was a great success.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete