Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zara at her 2 year check up




Zara hit her 2 year check up at 32 3/4 inches tall and 23 lbs!  I still remember wondering if she'd ever hit the 20lb mark!  Go Zaza!  She took her bloodwork like a champ. My friends from Clark University were on the way to the OBX and stopped in DC for lunch with us!  Their daughter Sammy and son Nate were so sweet with Zara, what a great little visit we had!  And the next day, we were about to see another Sammy!  ( Jenn Leone Tiska's Sammy arrives!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like someone is doing really well! I finally caught up with my blog. I was wondering how you managed to be so fast! I only then discovered how to load up several pictures at a time. LOL. Sheeesh, couldn't you have told me? Will try to give you a call this weekend. It was so wonderful having you here. Are you going to upload some of those pics to snapfish?

    ReplyDelete